I feel awful. And I have been feeling this for some time now. Ever since the nights became longer. I think that it is seasonal depression. It is awful to say but I do think that I am depressed because the symptoms are there. I have been sleeping too much yet always feeling tired. I have been unmotivated, overwhelmed and sad all day doing nothing but laying in bed and watching youtube. I just don’t see the point in doing the things I have to do. I don’t want to die but I don’t want for this to continue. Relatable. I have been like this for some time and I just don’t feel good about it anymore. And I know that most of it is about MINDSET. Therefore I am going to do stuff that might fix it.
- First of all, I am going to text my friend Crazy and talk about it because it is okay to ask for help, especially if you have friends who are supportive. You are not alone in this. It is not like you are a burden. Friends should help each other.
- The second thing is that I am going to Change the music. Putting on a good song can fix how you feel. It has happened to me. I also put a link to a song here that I have been obsessed with. But also Fat Bottomed Girls, Paradise City (duh)
- I have been awfully anxious about how much I have to learn but the thing is that whether I learn or not the tests and exams will come. And as much as I hate doing this, I will learn at least something. Something is better than nothing and the only way out is through.
- I am going to work out. I have been meaning to but in my mind it is this terrible thing that needs to be two hours long. However it can also be simply stretching and if I feel like it I will do some exercises. I simply need to start and from there it is gonna be easier.
- I am going to light some candles. Take a good hot shower and just watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S tonight.
That is about it. I think that should make me feel better. And writing it down also helps but I didn’t put that on the list as I am doing it right now. (: Hope this kind of helped some of you and I hope it fixes the way I feel. Take care . ❤
p.s.: I wrote this just a few days ago and now I am so much better. Life is supposed to be enjoyed and worrying about everything just made me feel bad. Therefore I just let go of trying to control everything. Simply be in this moment and appreciate it for what it is.